on a week-end break with a friend to see Bath and the area. found this place on the internet, and liked the look and we weren't disappointed. the staff were really freindly (and well presented), food was excellent with a B.B.Q on the saturday evening giving extra choice on top of the already varied menu., the breakfast on offer was first class. the room we had was light, airy and provided all the little touches you'd expect in a first class hotel. my only quibble would be there was no actual shower cubicle,just a shower attachment on the bath. we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheelwrights Arms Country Inn is nestled in the peaceful village of Monkton Combe and surrounded by picturesque hills and valleys on the edge of Bath ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Wheelwrights Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheelwrights Arms Hotel Monkton Combe
- Wheelwrights Arms Monkton Combe, Bath