Waterhouse
US$138
US$273
US$253
Agoda.com
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$224
Travelocity
US$135
Travelodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsbeautiful valleywheelwright armsbridal suiteminute drivequiet locationlovely hotelfriendly welcomewould highly recommend this hotelcomfy bedfresh milkfull englishgood nights sleepenjoyable stayvisit bathlovely roomeggs benedicta lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2012

What a beautiful stay i had at the waterhouse house, each room is individually beautifully decorated so no room is the same. If you're looking for tranquility time to get away, reflect and be reinvigorated this is the place for you. Stunning rivers and captivating views definitely a place for the soul to rest! I can't wait to go back would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have just come back from my second stay at this hotel and I am still very impressed. The hotel is located in the little village of Monkton Combe just 10 min car drive into the center of Bath. (To hire a taxi costs between 10-12 £ one-way). That way you have the opportunity to spend some time in Bath shopping and exploring the beautiful city but afterwards can enjoy the stunning countryside. The hotel is also located within walking distance of a boat, canoe and bike rental place.
The hotel itself is a stunning looking building with beautiful views over the countryside. It has just been refurbished to a very high standard and the rooms are a good size. The staff is just wonderful and very welcoming, especially Gail from reception. Every special request we had, was met! I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed at Waterhouse for 2 weeks as part of a business/entrepreneurial course at the beginning of May 2012. The place is set in a beautiful valley and itself is a beautiful building situated just above a river with fields all along its banks where I'd often walk when we had a bit of time out. I had my own beautiful room with a very comfortable bed, a beautiful view across the valley and a very nice and clean bathroom... Everything I want and need! There were also beautiful rooms (one of which is a library) where we did a lot of our actual work and I soon discovered on my morning runs that about 15/20mins away is a canal which is really nice to explore if you're an outdoors person. The staff were friendly and I'm definitely going back if I get a chance!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank James_Middleton
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Waterhouse is a lovely hotel run by the very friendly Simon and Gail a couple of miles outside of Bath. There are some beautiful walks around the area too, and the beds are surely some of the most comfortable I've ever slept in! Go ahead and book a few nights here, you won't be disappointed...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2012

My fiancé and I have just returned from an overnight stay at the Waterhouse and I have to say that we were really happy with our stay. It was exactly what I was looking for when I booked as this was a birthday treat for my other half. It is charming in itslef as a building and the people running it are charming to add! The decor, cleanliness, attention to detail, and customer service was spot on. The chocolates, small bottles of wine and wifi in the rooms made for a very comfortable evening after being out in Bath all day. We will be going back again. Many thanks to the Manager, I think her name was Maggie (apologies to her if it isn't!) she was lovely and couldn't do enough. I would thoroughly recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple