“Disorganised with little attention to detail”
Review of Asian Kitchen

Asian Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Inverurie
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Description: Asian kitchen offers a range of authentic Asian dishes using traditional cooking techniques. We offer both takeaway/delivery and sitting in services.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We visited for dinner and despite making reservation we were left sitting for almost 30 minutes before our order was taken. When the food did arrive some of the serving dishes were chipped (a big no-no for me!). The chilli beef was tasty but lacked punch, the Honey Chilli Chicken was the same.
It wasn't as good as we had been told to expect which was disappointing - maybe just a bad night??

1  Thank Food_Bird_101

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. First time to go after looking up on TripAdvisor, and they didn't disappoint us. Me and my friends all be getting loved this restaurant.

Service professional , environment clean and comfortable , food was 5 stars ( It was the best Chinese food than other place)

Thank you so much, All of us are so enjoy and we will be back soon

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

3 tables in the restaurant.. we waited 1 hour and 40 minutes for main courses.. to then be presented with the bill with beers we hadn't ordered... Slowest Chinese ever, and not worth the 70 pounds cash for a disappointing "quick bite" to eat.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food , drink and service!
My brother and his wife came up on holiday and of course we took them to the Asian Kitchen Inverurie. We have been going to this restuarant since it opened and I was interested to see what my brother thought as he is very fussy about his food and he loved it! We will be back again and again and again!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

First time we have visited since it changed hands from Zen’s Garden and have to say the quality of the food is far superior. I had the Asian fried noodles which were delicious and a huge portion. I have to say the salt and pepper chips were the best thing I have had from a Chinese in some time. Will definitely be back.