“Overpriced”

Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Dingwall
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Ive never had a good meal from a wimpy i dont even no how this place is still open, the only good thing used to be the banana shakes

2  Thank garythebadger

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went in here a couple of months ago on an early January Sunday afternoon (as it was the only takeaway in Dingwall open at the time). Found it to be very busy. Woman who served us was gruff and short-tempered (but was actually a bit of a rough diamond). Had the biggest burger on the menu as I was hank marvin, and it went down a treat. Definitely feels like stepping into Blackpool in 1982, but hard to fault it

2  Thank ScreenD00rSlams
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had always noticed the Wimpy in Dingwall but hadn't been in before. Last Saturday we decided to try it for lunch.
It was like stepping back in time with the fixed tables and seating and the menus with the original burger bun logo. I was apprehensive that they wouldn't have a vegetarian choice but was pleasantly surprised and chose the spicy beanburger with chips while my husband chose the traditional burger in a bun with chips.
The meals were very good and I really enjoyed my beanburger and would recommend it to anyone. What made our visit special was our waitress Molly, who was very attentive, cheerful and friendly.
The only downside to our visit was that there is only one toilet which is quite basic and there are no separate male and female facilities.

2  Thank MargaretM784
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Comfortable. Not pretentious. Burger eats right where you hold it.
About swallowed my tongue. Wonderful find...

1  Thank g w
Reviewed 15 August 2013

fantastic food, wonderful friendly service and proper burgers for the meals, makes you realise what is missing from some other imitations

2  Thank Mark H