Overall our experience at Inn By The Bay was fantastic. We spent two amazing days and nights and it certainly exceeded our expectations! As Soon as we arrived we were greeted by Tammy at the door,she was bubbly,professional and instantly made us feel good about the place. She took us to our room .Thank you Inn By The Bay for serving my favorite tea (Tetley) with the most delicious and complimentary breakfast I've ever had at a B & B, for your excellent staff Tammy,Sandra & Tina and the wonderful service they gave (always with a smile), for the real bed linens and the cozy warm blanket on the bed, for a dining experience engineered by Chef Chris that you would only expect in a 5 star .
Our second day brought new experiences, from enjoying the Minkie Whales from the dining room to the salt air breeze blowing in the windows, the fishers going out to sea in their boats,to the leisure stroll to the Dildo Dory Grill to taste the local fish cakes, pea soup and did I mention the onion rings!!!, then off to the local craft store. Thank you Inn By The Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Inn on the oceanfront in Dildo, Trinity Bay a relaxing 50 minute drive from St. John's on the Baccalieu Trail Route 80. Inviting guest rooms, wonderful oceanfront dining all with service to remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Inn By The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Bay Hotel Dildo
- Inn By The Bay Dildo, Newfoundland, Canada