“Great hotel in toluca”

Holiday Inn Express Toluca
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Toluca
Reviewed 10 April 2011

I stayed at the Holiday Inn express for 3 nights and had a fantastic time there. The rooms and beds are amazing, the only thing is that the top floor is for smoking so the smell of the whole floor and rooms is a bit too much.

Breakfast is good and service is ok. No complains really.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Alonsoupt

Reviewed 21 June 2010

Great hotel with all the amenities and service you would expect. Brand new facilities and rooms and kids friendly. Very good and fresh breakfast. Small housekeeping details for clean freaks like us but nothing to worry about. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank theross
Reviewed 3 March 2010

The best option to take a rest if you have a delayed flight.

We need to stay one day in Toluca and for the price and the distance from the International Airport is great.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank UltraDolce
Reviewed 24 February 2010

New hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice, also close to a strip mall and many other sites

Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank JimyC
Reviewed 21 November 2009

I arrived late to the hotel 11:30 p.m. I thought it was closed!! I am a solo female travelling on business. Walked into the lobby which was very dark and almost had a nightlight atmosphere. The desk clerk was friendly and I was shown to my room #603 on the first floor. The bellman tried to turn on a couple of lights without success, I suggested I didn't need them as I was just going to go to sleep. (the next morning I discovered they had been unplugged for some reason. Bellman left and I tried to use the deadbolt. It wouldn't work the door was warped and there was no way you could force that dead bolt to work! Unfortunately the chair was on wheels so I couldn't lodge it under the door knob. Hoping the key card entry and chain would make enough noise to wake me I placed my suitcase in front of the door and went to bed. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel is dated. I would not recommend this to women travelling alone you just get a creepy feeling at night.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
7  Thank NannaV
Reviewed 4 August 2009

My second time in this Hotel, and I love it.

Pro's: Great price, clean rooms, friendly staff, free breakfast, good breakfast, gym, 2 computers with internet access, only about 10 min to Airport.
Con's: No restaurant ( Next door Hotel, Del Rey Inn, excellent restaurant and piano bar )
Excellent Hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank VickyBCN
Reviewed 23 March 2009

Stayed here for 1 night. The hotel seemed empty. We had a room on the first floor and I guess just 4 other rooms were occupied. (The rooms we passed walking to our room). Even the parking garage under the hotel seemed empty. So arriving in the hotel gave a feeling like we were the last tourists on earth...

When you see the hotel from outside... well, it doesn't invite you at all to go here and spent the night. The hotel looks more like a prison or hospital with ugly blue. Which is a shame: the room was excellent. A very big bedroom, with a great bed (unlike many Mexican hotels that have extremely hard beds, this one was soft and gave a wonderfull sleep: we missed breakfast!). The TV had a lot of choices. So if you want to get a good sleep around Toluca and do not want to spent too much monet? Go for this hotel. It has no charm, but you will get a good sleep.

I booked cheaply by checking TravelComparing.com

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple