We stayed here two nights before starting our sailing trip and had a good time despite the aging buildings and rooms. The Staff truly makes this hotel appealing. They are very helpful and accommodating even if you don't speak French. The Air France flight team uses this hotel for layovers so we used them as our own personal concierge..and they knew exactly what to do and where to eat and where to go for fun. Breakfast is the only meal I recommend at this hotel as dinner was terrible--TERRIBLE! The beach is small and has a little beach bar which is fun. The pool area is dated but the pool is clean. THe grounds are well maintained with many Iguanas running around like they own the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L auberge de la vieille tour, facing the turquoise sea with a view panoramique, an exceptionnal elegant building of colonial architecture and style, a reminder of the charms of another timeA perfect scenery for your next business trip or an exotic and authentic vacation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Auberge de la Vieille Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgallery Auberge De La Vielle Tour Hotel Gosier
- Auberge De La Vieille Tour Guadeloupe/Le Gosier