“Lupi's Mexician Food, Isla Verde, PR”

Lupi's Mexican Grill & Sports Cantina
Ranked #19 of 182 Restaurants in Carolina
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Puerto Rican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located next to the San Juan Hotel and Casino, Lupi's offers the best mexican food on town combined with all kinds of sports. We offer every sport event available, plus daily happy hours.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Lupi's Mexician Food, Isla Verde, PR”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pretty good food always. consistent. service is fair to good and small parking lot sometimes difficult.

• Visited February 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Keep walking down the strip...”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Maybe we were there on an off night. This place had horrible service, and mediocre food. Prices seemed reasonable, but I would never go back. Seemed like it turns into a club later at night, but just a lot of people sitting around waiting for food, drinks and to be acknowledged while I was there. When my quesadillas finally arrived, I devoured it, then finally gave up on waiting for more water and walked back to my hotel where I downed a bottle of water as it left me so dried out.

• Visited March 2014
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Whole lotta fun!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Loved the food, atmosphere, staff, and the Margaritias! We had such a good time here we went back at least 3 or 4 times during our stay in 2009 ! I've been trying to get back since then...and that will be my first stop....always recommend your place to friends heading to Puerto Rico!

• Visited June 2013
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Hit the spot.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Well, we were craving Mexican and luckily spotted this place. We had lunch there and it was reasonably priced. We really enjoyed the food and margaritas. We had a really nice server who was from Utah. No complaints.

• Visited April 2014
Passaic, New Jersey
“Horrible Nachos”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

My father and I went to movies on our first night upon arriving. We had beers and margaritas which were good. However the piña colada was horrible! There was a patron behind me who returned his colada. To make things worse the nachos were disgusting. They were stale and half of the plate looked empty. Unless extremely desperate I will not be going back.

Visited April 2014