“Weak !!”
Review of Club Brava

Club Brava
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Carolina
More attraction details
Owner description: Club BRAVA is an entertainment venue that combines the high energy dancing scene of a nightclub as well as the chill out atmosphere of a lounge. It is designed to appeal to those looking for an elegant and sophisticated environment; a perfect place to see and be seen. Club BRAVA has become a landmark in the nightlife of Puerto Rico. For locals, as well as for guests visiting the island, it is the perfect spot for gathering on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday. When the say clubbing in Puerto Rico, they mean Club BRAVA!
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I visited Brava with the expectation that we were going to experience a classy latin dance club, what we experienced was quit the opposite. I called so I could get a feel as to what to expect and all the info I received was completely inaccurate. Wrong opening time, wrong music type, wrong cover charge, wrong, wrong, wrong. When comfronted with this inconsistent info they responded as if it was status Que?! They dont care... I had a goose martini, tasted like water. Dont fall for the hype. We had more fun dancing in the lobby.

2  Thank whatnameisnottaken
in 3 reviews
"hotel"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2014

despite the review, without any hassle we were welcomed by Chris! Thank you Chris! We had an amazing time! :-)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I went here for my birthday last year. It was packed and full of people. The music was loud. There weren't many ugly people there. The alcohol wasn't too expensive either. I don't really remember what my tab was but I had a good night. $20 cover though but it was worth it. Just have to be careful that you meet the dress code. Look into it first.

3  Thank DMJinc
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Fun place. There are two floors with two different music. Loved it. Cover was 20$ Make sure you dress nicely. It is inside of hotel.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 December 2013

A group of 8 friends and myself went to this club for our last night in Puerto Rico unsure of what we would find. The cover was 20$ each which was kind of expensive but they had a late night happy hour special running. People started filling in 11:30ish and it became a great party! Our group danced on stage and the bartenders wasted no time refilling our drinks to keep the party going. This place is a great time for anyone who likes Vegas style clubs.