“Very good Restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very good Restaurant”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

great restaurant to try all the Typical Puerto Rican Dishes.... very clean, very well maintained...
the waitresses are accurate with the orders and also always willing to help and keep you full.
also the price is very affordable and you can enjoy lots of goodies fro the Puerto Rican cuisine at very good price.
came here with my co-workers and they love it.
definetly will go back for the coconut flan and chuleta can can!!!!

AJ H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at El Toston Criollo, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We are very excited to hear that you had a nice time in our restaurant. We hope to see you again very soon!! Thanks a lot!

Kissimmee, Florida
“delicioso!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Que comida mas rica!! must stop here for mofongo and carne frita! Enjoyed every bite and a pina colada on the side! Que rico!

Visited October 2013
Keasbey, New Jersey
“Mariscos Mofongo”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

You cannot go wrong with the Mariscos Mofongo. The mofongo was made with three different starches from the island, and complimented with a guava sauce that was delicious. Raul the waiter was awesome. This is a great place by the Outlet Mall

• Visited October 2013
Carolina, Puerto Rico
“Great, economic puertorrican food !”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We wanted to have some home food and entered to try it. One of the best mofongos I've had in a long time. I had it with steak and onions, tasty and tender. The rest had Mofongo stufed with churrasco and stuffed with seafood. Both told me it was good. We visited the restaurant in Canovanas but were told Carolina was was the same. It's not a five star rest. but is a good, nice and low budget "criollo" restaurant. They also have a bar.

• Visited May 2013
“Poor service, you're better off eating elsewhere”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

For starters my girlfriend and i went to eat there for lunch and when we walked in no one came in to greet us we literally sat ourselves down. The place was not busy and there were 4 waiters just talking amongst themselves after aproximately 10 minutes the wait finally comes by and not once looks at us in the eyes. My girlfriend ordered a mofongo with fried pork, her meat was tastyless and was overcooked. I order as a appetizer some spicy chicken wings and the literally served me fried chicken wing with a cap of tabasco on the side, I couldn't believe it! By far, you're better off going elsewhere for what we paid wasn't worth it. Word of advice, if I was the manager, I would limit the use of cellphones, because, on one hour of being there I saw all the employees on their cellphones.

AJ H, Public Relations Manager at El Toston Criollo, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
We are sorry to hear that your visit to our restaurant was not very pleasant. How ever, we appreciate your observations. We will definitely take them in consideration in order to improve our services. The voice of our customers is important to us!