“Excellent omelette station.”

Mares The Ritz-Carlton
Ranked #16 of 196 Restaurants in Carolina
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: All day dining with outdoor seating available.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

If your eating healthy or selective then your selections are limited. I ate smoked salmon, tomatoes and fruit. Luclkliy our breakfast was free.

4  Thank zmkam

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The experience was just extraordinary. They have gluten free waffles and pancakes; the restaurant has all you need to make your morning special. Giancarlo gave us the recipe of the yogurt parfait and cream de maiz. Angel made sure that my wife has an extra guava pancakes, she loves those. I highly recommend this restaurant and do not forget the mimosas unlimited on weekends breakfast buffet. They made my visit special.

5  Thank Jessy P
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I had breakfast here several times during my stay at the Ritz-Carlton. Always good. The staff are very attentive and see to your every need. A little pricey but it's the Ritz-Carlton so it's to be expected. Last day they prepared coffee to go for me. Nice since a had a couple hours before my shuttle to the airport.

3  Thank LizzyGeorg
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent everything. The service is amazing. Beautiful establishment. I wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else in Puerto Rico! Wonderful time had by all! Thank you all so much for adding to our wonderful trip

4  Thank alirod203
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Gluten free waffles, toast, pancakes are an extra treat! Loved the yogurt parfait. My husband loved the guava cakes.

4  Thank Pleased15