“tease”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

On the way to the hotel asked cab driver for the best restaurant, he suggested Made in Puerto Rico. We dropped our bags off and headed over for dinner only to find it closed :-(

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I Went 2 Eat At Made In Puerto Rico And Was Shock 2 Find Out They Were Closed Down After Only 10 Months

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Place was closed without any notice. Made a reservation online and received no confirmation or warning.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The atmosphere is out of the 1950's. Quirky & fun - looks like an outdoor scene inside. Good food & large portions. Great homemade 'moonshine'. The mofongo was very good. Reasonable prices & nice staff. Walking distance to Isle Verde hotels

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The female servers dress like " I Love Lucy " clones and the men wear white hats, shirts, and pants. The women servers were energetic, engaging, spirited and personable. There was two men. One short the other thin and tall. The short one killed the evening and is the reason I'm giving this establishment a terrible rating. To be fair, I got the wrong server. I should have known this was not going to be a good night as soon as I walked in the door. When the "Maitre d' " told us to wait by the podium to check for seating when the place was not even half full. We were seated next to a family with a kid going playing a video game that was making a racket, so I moved to a table so not to be next to the noise. We waited about 10 min with no bus boy bringing water or bread ( they didn't have any and I usually walk out by then but this place came recommended) but the sever from hell showed up and I asked to have the table cleaned, it was nasty and sticky. After about 3 min he came back to tell me that I was assigned to different table so that's why my table was dirty. Really? He was pissed that he had to clean the table and brought his little windex type sprayer and sprayed the table lightly hitting me with spray. I know I know. But I hung in there because we were hungry and it was late in foreign environment. He had a problem with describing what was in the meals and what were they cooked in as my wife doesn't eat meat. I ordered the pork chop and she ordered a chicken dish that was not available ( we were told after 5 min) and could only get it if you ordered something else. Really? The pork chop had more fat on it than a butcher's floor . The chop was ok and her little rice and chicken dish was ok. The entertainment packed up ( a guy with a loop machine and guitar) and left before the place closed. You had to laugh to keep from crying or blowing your stack. Photos to come later. The tall skinny server seemed to be pleasant and worked well with his tables but the server from hell needs to find another line of work. The place looks run down not like a quaint fishing village that they try to depict. Made in Puerto Rico? Please. Don't insult such a beautiful island.

1  Thank JAYTRAVEL1958