Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Archery Tag San Juan
from US$49.99
More Info
All reviews awesome experience super fun arrows teams activity instructions
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I visited last January with a group of my students and staff and we all had a blast. We started our visit with some team building activities and then our group was sub-divided into 3. While some went on a trolley to visit the Hacienda, others were doing the archery tag, while others were target shooting. Then we switched throughout the day so that everyone could experience all three activities. Omar and his staff were awesome! They gave clear instructions and made sure everyone had a good time. They provided us with snacks and drinks to keep hydrated and we ended the day with a wonderful meal. I have recommended this activity to other school groups and the feedback has always been the same. The kids can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

It was super fun!!! All the activity was very well structured and they make sure that you enjoy the whole activity! We loved the place

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had an amazing experience doing archery tag! We were a group of 5 and we even ask the coach to join us and help us, we even had a moment all against him and he won anyways, so we are pretty bad, but we had a lot of fun!! Definitively coming back!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I tried the archery tag with my 10 year old son yesterday. We both had a great time. It is a really different activity! They provide all the equipment and give you basic archery instruction.Afterwards, you are divide into teams and play against the other team for about an hour sand a half. It seems to be a "laid back" activity but you do plenty of exercise trying to get arrows and evading arrows shot at you. Both me and my kid had an awesome time!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The activity was super fun, the guides were very nice and gave good instructions. 10/10 would do again

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We were a group of 22 friends and family. We had a great time. The crew at Archery Tag is fun and very professional. We look forward to go back soon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Excellent service , lot's of fun , very organized.

A great option for couples, families , business partners .Many options of outdoor activities .
Ask for OMAR ...he was great from the planning stage and throughout the entire activity. I am planning to visit gain ........

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked them as part of my best friend's bachelor party, I do not regret.
It was really fun, safe, and the staff was awesome (Thanks Omar and Ashley) they even took pictures and video for us! Best of all everyone in the group loved it specially my best friend (the Groom). I wanted to make something memorable and Archery Tag San Juan made that possible. After we finished we decided that this will be a bachelor party tradition among our group of friends.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The experience was amazing and the instructors were very professional, they gave us all the instructions and allowed us to shoot back for practice, they were all there at all times making sure everybody was safe and they even joined us for a brief moment which made the experience even more fun. Thanks to Omar, Rene and the rest of the crew at archery great job.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

This is a really fun experience, staff makes the game unique, at first they explain the basic rules of the game, after three games you just want to shot your friends with no mercy! Sport clothes are needed, avoid jeans. The game is completely safe for family. When the game is finished I recommend drink a cold beer in the bar.