As a family of four, we spent our first night in Puerto Rico at the Vistamar. The property is located on the side of a mountain with a view of the ocean. Unfortunately, the highway runs between the ocean and the parador and trucks could be heard accelerating or using their airbrakes depending upon their direction on the highway.
The coquis chirped merrily all night. We were awakened by roosters in the morning (seems like everyone in the countryside has a rooster).
The property was basically pretty clean but a bit dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is a 5 minute drive from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel VistaMar Ocean Club is located in Quebradillas in the region of North Puerto Rico, just 48.3 km from Cabo Rojo. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the nearby water park. Free private parking is available on site. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the Atlantic Ocean or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Rincon is 35.4 km from Hotel VistaMar Ocean Club, and Aguada is 27.4 km from the property. Rafael Hernández Airport (BQN) is 19.3 km away. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Parador Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Puerto Rico
- Parador Vistamar Quebradillas
- Parador Vistamar Puerto Rico/Quebradillas