“Good option”
Review of Coffee Cafe

Coffee Cafe
Description: Gourmet Coffees of Puerto Rico.
Description: Gourmet Coffees of Puerto Rico.
Adjuntas, Puerto Rico
“Good option”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was in the area and stop by. Is my second time in this cafe, the first time I had regular black coffee with milk and honestly did not enjoyed it as the acidity of the coffee was too high. I tried this time the cappuccino and it was pleasantly good.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank silarem

“Great coffee and cakes!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We were told to go here by a local and we did not regret it! It is a cute space and they provide great customer service. I was disappointed that we only discovered on out last day in Quebredillas because we certainly would have gone back for round two!

• Visited January 2014
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Its ok”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

It is a very small place on the corner of highway #2 in Quebradillas, Puerto Rico. Almost missed it because the sign is pretty faded by what I guess is the sun and wind. I had a latte with a corn muffin, which was heated and topped with some butter. The latte was warm, not hot. I could've have it heated, but didn't. The corn muffin was delicious. It's an OK place to go for some coffee or chai tea.

• Visited January 2014
“Different”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Owned by the official voice of the Piratas de Quebradillas..Is a little break from the norm with its NY styled coffee house atmosphere..Everything is decently priced. And in the area there are NOT many places like this..Very good overall.

• Visited July 2013
“The worst frozen coffee that I taste.”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Today I visit this place to taste the frozen mochas and I Order the Damia frozen drink with coffee. The flavor was horrible. The place was pretty and good service. But I deception with the frozen mochas of this place.

• Visited May 2013