“Hidden Gem”
main living space
spacious, well furnished kitchen living area looking toward terrace door
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
spacious, well furnished kitchen
living area looking toward terrace door
living area looking into bedroom on right and front door on left
bedroom
bedroom looking toward terrace
bathroom with oversized shower; plush towels/bath sheets
private terrace
dine al fresco, curl up with a book, or siesta!
poolside and gardens
pool from your front door
gardens
gardens
aerial view!  Look how close to the beach!
aerial view looking out toward the bay
sunset taken from our beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dunsy2018
Winnipeg, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We can’t say enough about Casa de Sonrisas! This was our second time staying here and we are booked again for next year. The casa is lovely, well equipped with everything one would need! We enjoyed the courtyard with a lovely saltwater pool and loungers. The location is perfect, close walking distance to the beach and to town. La Penita has everything to offer, fabulous restaurants, grocery stores, bakery and butcher shops! If you want to truly experience Mexico living, Casa Sonrisas is located on a Mexican residential street where chickens, roosters and dogs roam freely, we loved it! The owner Lissa is always more than accommodating and very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas if you want to be adventurous! Thank you Lissa for another great vacation in your Casa!

2 Apr 2018
Always love having you! So glad you're coming back!
lwells940...
Powell, Wyoming
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 9 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This was my first stay here and to Mexico. It was amazing. I absolutely loved the drive from the airport to Casa Pacifico. I was amazed at the beautiful garden area by pool side. We stayed in the casita which offered a full kitchen, large bathroom, living/ dining area, and two bedrooms.The unit was clean and furnished with local mexican flare. The owner was very helpful in offering suggestions for area attractions, markets, beaches to visit, and places to eat. One of the best things about casa pacifico is its short walk to the quiet beach. And when I say quiet....it is. There are no vendors always trying to sell you something. Many times when we were there we were the only people on the beach. Wonderful beach to swim or just look out at the ocean. Casa Pacifico is located in a local neighborhood. So you will hear kids playing at the school, chickens, and the waves rolling in. It is also a short walk into town via the streets or the beach. La Penita offers a bank, several grocery markets, restaurants, street taco vendors, and stores. I highly recommend Tiki's restaurant which overlooks the beach. Great food and view. I truely enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend staying here.

10 Dec 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to have you here. It is always nice when guests get to experience all the things I love about living in La Peñita and in this area. I look forward to your return!
cookingwi...
Stonewall, Canada
“Beautiful Casita close to the beach”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This casita was perfect for us. Decorated with a Mexican vibe, excellently stocked kitchen and a large private balcony. The owner was great, very helpful, she even took us to Los de Marcos one night to release baby turtles. The casita is located directly across from a school, so when school is in you hear the kids playing but when school was out it was very quiet. Loved La Penita, a quiet little town that lets you feel like your in Mexico (in contrast to resorts which are like home just warmer). A variety of restaurants near by. Highly recommend La Vitola (wood fired pizza) and almost every taco stand on the street. This is a quiet town, when we were on the beach, we were often the only ones on the beach! Not a huge night life but we did see life music twice during our 1 week stay. We will be going back!

Your age range 50-64
9 Dec 2017
Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure having you and I look forward to your return. (La Vitola is one of my favorites as well!)
Sonny B
Quathiaski Cove, Canada
“Great Place We will Be Back”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We could hear the ocean surf on the veranda it is a short walk to the beach. All the amenities are close by only a 5-10 minute walk. Not a lot of tourists. Off the beaten path. Very comfortable place to spend some time roomy.

27 Dec 2016
Thanks so much for your review. Enjoyed having you. I look forward to your visit next year! Thanks,
Kkeellsse...
“Amazing stay! I've been before and will be back again!”
Reviewed 24 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was my 2nd time staying here, and it is amazing! So many upgrades have been done. I love the pool here and the location to the beach. Lots to do around here and the owner even hooked me up with some tours. My favorite was releasing baby sea turtles at a local sea turtle camp. Great stay, I will definitely be back!

25 Nov 2016
Always glad to have you! You were here at a perfect time of year for the sea turtle release. Hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing