La Finca Adalgisa was our absolute favorite place during our three-week honeymoon tour of Argentina. This place is absolutely fabulous and utterly romantic. It's located in Chacras de Coria, a pretty suburb of the city of Mendoza and the perfect base for wine-touring.
Gabriela and her staff work hard to make every guest feel utterly at home and pampered. Staff member Jessica arranged a day-long wine tour with a private driver (Fransisco, he was wonderful!), which took us to three beautiful wineries in the Maipu region: El Trapiche, Zuccardi, and Carinae. There was a fascinating tour at Trapiche, an unforgettable tasting lunch at Zuccardi (endess cuts of meat from the parrilla paired with delicious wines), and wonderful people to meet (Brigitte and Phillippe) at Carinae. The Finca Adalgisa staff also made dinner reservations at 1884 Restaurant for us and helped us rent a vintage motorcycle for a day-long ride through the beautiful Andes Mountains up to Aconcagua Peak. In addition, the staff reserved a tour and tasting lunch at Clos de Chacras winery, within walking distance to la Finca Adalgisa. The lunch is one I'll never forget. It was that delicious.
As for la Finca itself: what a beautiful property. We had a standard room, which was in a lovely stone building and nicely appointed. The vineyards are stunning and filled with birds. There is a beautiful pool set amid the vines that we loved taking a dip in during the late afternoon. There's a gorgeous tasting room where guests can enjoy a glass of la Finca's wine along with a yummy cheese plate every evening. And don't leave without taking a cooking class with Christina - it was one of the highlights of our honeymoon.
This is a small, boutique property run by people who truly care about creating a special experience for their guests. I loved Finca Adalgisa and hope we can return someday. I highly recommend it for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of Mendoza wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique wine hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina