Staying here for three days was a delight. The setting, grounds, building and contents are very attractive and the staff/management are exceptionally friendly and helpful. This vineyard hotel is special.
Each evening the inclusive glass of their wine and tapas was a real joy, leading into company with other guests over another glass or two.
Participating in the asado, the Argentinean barbecue, with their wine flowing was very enjoyable. Take a place for $70 is highly recommended, if available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of Mendoza wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique wine hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina