I would not rate this Finca as a hotel but a bed & breakfast. My room was very clean but dark. Nowhere to put clothes. Unable to use bath due to a large vent protruding into it. No privacy unless you draw the curtains. The only bar and food available is in their winery which has been very well thought out and the sofas are comfy.There is room service but as a single traveller, I want to meet other people. Staff are very obliging and well trained and there is free Wi-Fi. Cooked breakfast is available to order. The Finca is 15mins by car from Mendoza although there are restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Adalgisa is an early 20th-century manor house and vineyard estate in the heart of Mendoza wine-growing region of Argentina. It is a charming family home converted in 2001 into the first boutique wine hotel and winery in Mendoza. Our guests are warmly welcomed as new friends and our home is your home. We have a relaxing and informal environment where things can be arranged spontaneously. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Adalgisa Boutique Hotel And Winery By Bodega Furlotti
- Finca Adalgisa Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Hotel Mendoza
- Finca Adalgisa Wine Hotel, Vineyard & Winery Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina