We arrived impromptu after a long drive from Chile and were welcomed so warmly by Maria Gracia and Alberto. There were four of us for two days, and then just two of us in our lovely two bedroom two bathroom house. When our friends left, Alberto said it was not necessary to move to a smaller house. We visited in winter and the house was always warm and very comfortable.
We can't emphasis how wonderful these people are. We loved everything about the house and the magnificent gardens, the cats and the dogs, especially Milagro, who can open doors by turning the handle.
Maria Gracia arrived every morning smiling and bearing a tray of a fantastic breakfast, even when she had to go to the bakery in the dark when we left early.
We live in South America and this is by far the most wonderful place we have stayed in there. Mendoza is a great city to visit and Alberto and Maria Gracia recommended the best vineyards to visit and have lunch.
We will be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina