Highly, highly recommended. The best stay of our 3 week vacation in Argentina. A great setup for a B&B with private cottages outside the main house in a beautiful garden setting. Maria Gracia and Alberto, the owners, are what every B&B owner should strive to be... warm, welcoming and willing to offer advice and provide help in booking the winery tours or booking local restaurants. They clearly love owning and running a B&B. Breakfast was top notch - fresh juice, croissants, sandwiches and the best part being the delivery at the door of the cottage in the morning. Alberto even helped organize our day of seeing the wineries through our own private driver - Gustavo (whom we highly recommend as well!).
The rooms are unique, clean, well-appointed, the beds comfortable and they provide a mini-fridge and coffee-maker. Just a great place to stay when seeing the wine region of Argentina.
While we were staying there the greatest thing happened, the owners' daughter rescued the sweetest puppy and Maria Gracia and Alberto took in little Milagro without question - another testament to their amazing characters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina