A cozy place away from the buzz of Mendoza, where you can relax, talk to people and enjoy your time. Alberto is a retired geo-physicist and a a lover of the environment. The dog Milagro is friendly and acts almost as a concierge... The staff is very friendly. Finally, the breakfast is very good and plentiful. What do you want more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina