After being in BA for a week my wife and I were ready for a reprieve and boy did we get it. Upon arrival at the picturesque Casa Glebinias we were greeted with a warm welcome and a chilled bottle of champagne...we couldn't of thought of a prettier oasis to spend our honeymoon. Immediately we felt like we were right at home. From the bikes they had ready for us ride to the delicious food the staff prepared, everyone was incredibly accommodating. The only complaint I have is that we didn't stay long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, gastronomic, and sports centres. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina