Chic and well done. 4 private villas on beautiful grounds with pool. owners are warm, well spoken and extremely helpful with every arrangement. we loved our stay and would give it the hightest reviews. located near wineries away from urban areas of mendoza. lovely linens, and morning breakfast. private areas in garden to read a book or share a late afternoon glass of wine. rooms are large with excellent beds and modern large bathrooms. morning breakfast left on the table inside the door. local neighbor will cook dinner on nights we felt like staying in. just terrific....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy hotel run by its owners, at the foot of the Andes, on one of the Wine Roads and close to important cultural, commercial, bars, restaurants and wineries. Its country house style and original works of art join with the colourful vegetation of a vast park, creating a comfortable, intimate and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Glebinias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Glebinias Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Casa Glebinias Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina