All reviews alberto and maria gracia the cottages the main house every morning an oasis grounds are beautiful wine country dogs and cats empanadas mendoza region owners and staff buenos aires wine tasting could not have been more beautiful place to stay home away from home restaurant reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were on a 9-week backpacking trip in South America and decided to "splurge" in Mendoza and stayed at Casa Glebinias. There were incredible little touches throughout the hotel that made us feel really well taken care of. I finished reading a book (found from the bookshelf in the room) outside at the patio. We enjoyed the sun and hung out with the cats and the dog next to the pool. The office staff helped us print out all the travel documents we needed for our next leg. And the handmade yogurt at the breakfast was superb!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

"Second visit" says it all - we were so thrilled to be back and in the same house, Taxodium - perfect for 2 couples. Roberto and others at Glebinias remembered us and we had nice chats with them. They made all the arrangements for transfers and wine tours, which all worked out beautifully. The grounds and surroundings are so beautiful. I think we'll be back again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We didn't come across another place so special as this and it really made the last part of out trip in Argentina memorable. All the support team are outstanding and very customer focused. They want you to enjoy your stay. Incredible rooms that just made you feel at home as did the main family house and lovely eating area, along with pool and gardens to enjoy. Great breakfast too!

We had an Asado - Argentinian BBQ on the property one night with follow guests which was lovely along with the Casa Glebinias wine and hospitality.

Mariela saved the day for us arranging our wine tour bookings, going well and above expectations! Thank you we loved our stay and the wineries, it is hard to choose with so many and to get into without prior arrangements so we are forever grateful for your advice and booking assistance. If I return to Mendoza I would always stay here!!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and peaceful and have feel of luxury without the pomp and price.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I was recently in Mendoza on a solo trip. Even before I arrived the service and communication I received was outstanding. I had arranged for the hotel to have a driver pick me up. The driver was very professional and was very informative. My room was spacious and comfortable and nicely decorated. There was air conditioning which made the heat tolerable. Beautiful setting with with a nice outdoor seating area. The restaurant was very good. I can not say enough about the office staff. They were very helpful and had some great suggestions. I would definitely stay there again. Nothing negative to say about this charming place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different. The website provides great photos of each room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Every aspect of our stay was ideal ---- from the free arrival transfer (for having reserved on their website), to the email assistance before arrival, to last-minute in-person reservations at fantastic local restaurants, to our ultra comfortable accommodation, to the varied breakfasts, and for everything else (i.e. all the extras). Everyone working here has an outstanding attitude: ask and ye shall receive. It sounds like hyperbole, too good to be true, but our stay was perfect in every way. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple