One year ago, (November 2012), me and my wife made Mendoza our second stop in our honeymoon (first Santiago in a great boutique hotel). We can say that the best part about service in our whole trip was Lares de Chacras. The hotel is really nice, but the service is the best part about the experience, they managed us to feel like home, gave us great recommendations, helped us in book dinner, wine tasting tours and even a paragliding flight.
We would like to thank the whole staff for making this trip even more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lares de Chacras is a classic country style boutique hotel, located in Chacras de Coria, a small and picturesque village situated 15 km away from downtown Mendoza, where our guest can easily access to several restaurants and shops that cater to all tastes.Our "casona" is a space that combines comfort and simplicity in a natural and healthy environment. The hotel consists of 10 rooms, point that assures an intimate atmosphere for all our guests.The hotel boasts an innovative wine cellar which our guests can access in order to choose the best wine to pair a regional dinner in our restaurant. After a day touring the wine regions or The Andes, we invite you to enjoy our swimming pool with a hot tub or you can relax with a drink at our wine bar next to the play room with pool table.Our spacious and comfortable rooms will let you enjoy and feel at home. The rooms combines country style and the services the guests need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lares de Chacras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lares De Chacras Hotel Chacras De Coria
- Lares De Chacras Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina