The resort is beautiful but the staff was not so friendly... specially in the restaurant area. The food was so so... I was hoping to eat more local dishes. There were ants on the bed. Not worth the price they charge. I don't think about ever going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miramar Maragogi Resort is in a privileged location, in Ponta de Mangue Beach, the most beautiful and calm beach in Maragogi, one of the main tourist places of the Brazilian northeast. Maragogi, in the state of Alagoas, is between the capitals of Maceió and Recife, approximately 125 km. from each. Known for its naturally beautiful extensive groves of coco trees, the city is an invitation for leisure and rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Oca Maragogi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Maragogi Hotel Maragogi
- Oca Miramar Maragogi Hotel
- Oca Miramar Hotel Maragogi
- Grand Oca Maragogi Resort Alagoas, Brazil