My husband and I stayed here for 1 week of our honeymoon during the world cup and it was simply beautiful.
The rooms are gorgeous and the hammock on the balcony just made it!
The pool area was amazing and the staff so attentive in bringing cocktails, what more could you need!
Food was delish, the breakfast chef made the most amazing omelettes I've ever had, and the choices for dinner where endless.
Only 2 things stop me from giving this hotel 5 stars and that is having to pay for wi-fi access (you get free access in places a lot less luxurious than this), and having to pay for bottled water (again we got it free in many of other places). However they are the only 2 negatives, other than this, I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a bit of Brazilian Luxury!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the beautiful and welcoming landscape of Muro Alto beach, Nannai Beach Resort offers through its tropical architecture, comfortable surroundings, combined with tranquility and privacy. The Resort follows a philosophy of personalized treatment, manifested in the concern, care and dedication to all guests. Bungalows with their own private pool, spacious rooms and sea view gardens and lounges complete the romantic and idyllic atmosphere, in an environment ideal for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nannai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nannai Beach Hotel Ipojuca
- Nannai Beach Ipojuca
- Nannai Resort & Spa Brazil/Pernambuco