In the week of Christmas and New Year we spet 7 days at the Nannai with our three (student) children. And contrary to some very negative posts of earlier last year I want to state that we had the best week in many years. Helpful super staff (although not very fluent in English, but very much willing to try), lovely bungalow (with private pool) and room for the kids, wonderfull food and treats during the day, gifts in our rooms on several occasions... It was more than we had ever anticipated. Would love to go back! One suggestion I left for the management is to upgrade the internet and make it free of charge. It works haphazardly, so I was happy to be there during the holiday season with not much work going on.
The children wanted to stay another week, they reallly loved every minute of our stay. And so did we....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the beautiful and welcoming landscape of Muro Alto beach, Nannai Beach Resort offers through its tropical architecture, comfortable surroundings, combined with tranquility and privacy. The Resort follows a philosophy of personalized treatment, manifested in the concern, care and dedication to all guests. Bungalows with their own private pool, spacious rooms and sea view gardens and lounges complete the romantic and idyllic atmosphere, in an environment ideal for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nannai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nannai Beach Hotel Ipojuca
- Nannai Beach Ipojuca
- Nannai Resort & Spa Brazil/Pernambuco