“Lovely Boutique Vineyard”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$139.91*
and up
Tamborine Mountain Full-Day Private Wine Tour...
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We tried mainly Whites, as the day was very warm. The Oak finish selection gave additional options to the regular range which is a nice touch. We took home a Moscato to have something fresh in the fridge.

All reviews
"sauvignon blanc"
"girls weekend"
"grape vines"

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My hubby and I ventured to the Witches Falls Winery early on a Sunday morning and luckily, happened to be the first tasters of the day. The guy was a wealth of knowledge and allowed us to try several beautiful wines whilst educating us on each one. The only trouble we had was deciding which ones to purchase because if I had my way, I would have bought a bottle of each. We settled on four bottles (3 white and 1 Merlot) and were extremely happy. We would highly recommend the Witches Falls Winery and we will certainly return.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Went in to have a wine tasting as a bit of fun and left with three bottles! The wines here are delicious and the staff are very knowledgable. It was so interesting to hear how the wines are made! They also gave us some tips about where to go next.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

If you're up Mt Tamborine, this is a nice place to stop over to have some wine tasting (so long as you're not the driver, as the tastings can be quite generous). I like their dessert wines.