“Yum”

Tamborine Mountain Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: A small community business offering fresh food with an emphasis on buying fresh and local. Where possible ingredients are sourced from local farms, grocers, butchers and bakers. A long term fixture on Main Street, we aim to provide good honest food and friendly service. Our small restaurant offers seating for 5-8 inside and 12 outside and we are happy to take reservations. Patrons are welcome to join us Monday evenings for a board game night and on the second Sunday of the month for a informal classic car meet and eat when the weather is appropriate. We do experience a busy service period between 6:00-7:30pm on weekends and thankyou for your patience. Offering delivery seven nights equipped with mobile EFTPOS facilities.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great pizza take away made to order and ready on time. Tried 4 flavours on one pizza and all really good.

1  Thank Robyn K

Reviewed 10 August 2013

best wood fired pizzas anywhere. It was a cold night and the wood fires kept the place nice and warm Very popular and bookings are wise

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Two pizzas and two garlic breads came to $60, the pizzas were quite poorly made and certainly didn't taste like what the menu represented. The base was soggy in both pizzas and the garlic bread was burned. I have no problems paying for quality, gourmet pizzas, however these pizzas don't represent quality or gourmet. I'm a frequent visitor to the mountain and I'll never order this pizza again. Very disappointing.

2  Thank Impossible_girl26
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We have been ordering pizza from Adam for 17 years now and never had a bad one. Great pizza, yes a little more expensive than Dominos rubbish, but you pay for something that is so good. They always remember our order and its always perfect.

1  Thank RippleMassage
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I went in to the shop, the guy did not understadn me properly as he spoke little english but one of teh staff members there was able to help me out and told me to take a seat outside so they could bring me a menu. I only ordered garlic bread because the esrvice was not that great and then I left.