so you open business on one of the busiest and highly visable corners in Melbournes East with a swishy name like Hollywood International Buffet.......
well it couldnt be further from the truth.
- overpriced for whats being offered
- food was dead set ordinary
- half of the advertised food on the website isnt available as a selection
- food in warmers was cold
- dirty plates, some are absolutely atrocious, like they hadnt seen a dishwasher for a few days
- online booking service is a shambles
- service was pretty good but it resembled organised chaos
honestly, this place is under new management already and i dont think this management team will last long either.
dumplings usually have some filling in them, well i reckon these ones had been measured out to the size of a thumb nail. the fried rice was something you would expect from a packet in the supermarket. there was a few other pastry based asian foods that looked like they came striaght from the freezer sections of coles. you can have ice cream for dessert provided you only liked choclate which you could enjoy with your micro block of cake (as small as a lego brick).
you would almost suggest they should scrap the lot and start again and rethink it all through.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.