“Wonderful New Rooms”

The Waverley International Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Glen Waverley
“Wonderful New Rooms”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed in room 303 on level 2 for two nights. The room was new refurbished and clean with high technique includes WIFI and blue tooth connection. Room has solid quality floor and excellent sound proof. Mattress is comfortable and firm enough to hold two people. Reception staffs are very friendly and make my stay very welcoming.
The only problem is that the bathroom needs a hater when it’s cold. This has reported to the manager and hopefully can be improved by my next stay

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Wei X, Manager at The Waverley International Hotel, responded to this review, 17 December 2014
Thanks for your kindly review and suggestion, now after redecoration there are most of rooms have heater inside bathrooms. We are trying to develop the facility of every room, hope you keep supporting us for your next stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This hotel is located in the centre of Glen Waverley, It's convinent with easy access to everything. The service is great and the rooms are very clean and quiet. The morning continental breakfast is worth mentioning with cereal, fruit of all sorts, juice, tea, coffee, scones and pastries.The parking is not under cover but it's secure and spacious. The only downside is the windows can't open. But all in all, It\s a great hotel for it's value.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Wei X, Manager at The Waverley International Hotel, responded to this review, 9 February 2015
Thank you for your supportive review and suggestive comment. We are doing maintenance for all the facilities now. Next time, we will bring you a different experience with us. -Poppy
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I travel a lot with work and fortunately found this hotel in Glen Waverley, Melbourne. Not only the location is excellent with easy access to everything, but more importantly, the free cable internet is fast and the laundry service is wonderful. I have stayed more than 20 days and four times all together and it almost feels like a home to me now. I also love their new renovated rooms, very stylish and sleek. The bluetooth speaker is very handy and I can listen to my music and news while I'm using my phone. The staff are excellent, they are always warm and welcoming and willing to assist. The house keeping are wonderful, they remember how I like my bed to be made and always leave me an extra towel because I asked once. The only shame is there is no gym facility in the hotel, but there is a park just next door, I always go for a jog in the morning there and it's beautiful.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is my first visit and for sure we will stay next time when we visit Melbourne mainly for it's great location and convenience.
Front desk staff were welcoming, friendly and always willing to assist.
Have to mention that the room was in excellent condition though we never expected a room with all the facilities and super comfortable beds, good food - nice dinner and a beautiful breakfast. The family friendly environment in an excellent location for us with in walking distance to shopping malls, train station, restaurants. Had a wonderful and relaxing time during our busy schedule.

Olu Seneviratne

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Olu107
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying in waverley hotel. All of staff at reception were very welcoming. I stayed in one of their renovated room called Premium King Suite. Room was very decent and surprised by its new furnitures and bedding!! Very stylish and refreshing. If you're a single traveller or a couple, will definitely suits your needs!! They are renovating all of rooms on third floor. Im very much looking forward to it. Just one thing to highlight, They closed cooked breakfast during christmas season.. Service they provide and efficiency always never let me down!!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Soe887
Sydney
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is my second time to stay this motel (not hotel in my opinion), I booked one of them new rooms on level 2 just on opposite of Ibis side. Pretty quiet with modern renovation. Everything is good enough to compete with IBIS especially the room size.

Restaurant and Reception is tidy and clean just a bit of dated to be honest. I heard that they are going to upgrade that part next year, not sure if it is true.

Anyway, a good motel in Glen Waverley area. I highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Maimaiyu
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

It's rare these days to come across service that exceeds all your expectations. The staff were simply amazing and went out of their way to help.
So refreshing and unexpected.

Otherwise the hotel is quite comfortable and in a good location if you are stating in that area.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
#1 of 3 in Wantirna
Glen Inn
Glen Inn
#4 of 4 in Glen Waverley

Been to The Waverley International Hotel? Share your experiences!