“Satisfying”

Ranked #6 of 142 Restaurants in Glen Waverley
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Place was busy but food came out on time.
Breakfast was cooked well.
Come early so you don't have to wait for a seat

1  Thank richiengu

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Breakfast and lunch deserve massive ticks. I have been eating at this restaurant ever since I was really young and have no plans whatsoever on changing the main restaurant I go to. The pancakes (what I normally have) are always the best even though they have changed them a couple of times - I've never had an issue with them so I don't see why they should be changed. The staff are extremely awesome and it is always great to come back to people who want to have a chat and treat us individually.

Always plan on coming back in the future to excellent service, grand food and a nice area overall.

1  Thank Nicholas_M983
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Not my first visit here, and won't be the last. A terrific coffee, Billie's Breakfast (poached egg, avo, smoked salmon and chili jam on toast) and friendly efficient service, all adds up to a terrific business breakfast. The best I've had in Melbourne other than Degraves Street (city).
If only I lived closer and cold go back on weekends...

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great staff and a satisfying menu. Coffee is always good. Still hanging out for them to put porridge back on the Winter menu though - surely it's a cold weather staple?? Love them anyway.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great Breakfast. loved the menu choices, and their prices, If I had known more I would have ordered more sides, but this place has seriously good quality breakfast dishes, the ambiance was great, the heating entirely adequate, we ate outside, but best of all the staff, young, and very cheerful, entirely competent. really like this place and will dine again, cooked breakfast for two with breakfast drinks $50

1  Thank Tartyone