Wonderful island resort with beautiful sandy beaches, emerald sea, amazing flora and fauna and friendly welcoming staff. We spent a week here relaxing and diving after safari on Madagascar and would recommend as a chill out location. Laid back atmosphere, but some activities to break up the beach time. Beware of dive school if you're an experienced diver. You may feel like you're going back to the class room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From ecological thatch roofing to unspoilt clear water, Constance Tsarabanjina is one of our unique resorts. All villas are built and decorated in simple tones with a hint of Constance comfort. Feast on fresh seafood and Malagasy specialities in sand floored restaurant and contemplate beautiful view from your hammock. Discover the island’s unique biodiversity with a guided nature walk or explore water still largely unexplored with guided snorkelling and private cruises. The friendly Akio Diving staff, professional and always available, will take you by the hand breathing underwater, and will make you live new experiences and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Constance Tsarabanjina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lodge Tsarabanjina Hotel Tsarabanjina
- Constance Hotel Tsarabanjina