The location of the resort is amazing. The boat transfer from Nosy Be is a great way to arrive - we saw dolphins jumping out of the water. The chalets are right next to the beach and are situated so that you're not aware of the other chaets - you feel as though you have the beach to yourself (which we often did during our stay as the resort was very quiet). We stayed on the North Beach - the sunsets from there were amazing. The swimming and snorkelling was very good - not Barrier Reef standard but still impressive. The food was very good and the staff very helpful and friendly (espcially the local staff). There's a bit of a hard sell when you arrive regarding all the possible activities, but if you don't want to do anything but chill and swim they seem happy to let you be. By only complaint is that it's very removed from the rest of Madagascar. It feels like an exclusive Indian Ocean island resort (which it is) and is ideal for a treat, honeymoon etc. Given the expense I had a nagging feeling that Nosy Be might have been a better option for an end of holiday stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure blue water, powder soft beaches, private bungalow fenced by tropical plants, choose from one of the 25 Beach Villas at Constance Tsarabanjina. Laid back atmosphere, barefoot chic, intimate retreat, eco-friendly, unspoilt Madagascan Island surrounded by azure water; the resort offer chic Robinson Crusoe style experience. Enjoy our All-Inclusive Cristal Package which includes everything from premium drinks to exquisite cuisine and comfortable accommodation. Be among the first to seek out the hidden depths and gems of the unspoilt location. From ecological thatch roofing to unspoilt clear water, Constance Tsarabanjina is one of our unique resorts. All villas are built and decorated in simple tones with a hint of Constance comfort. Feast on fresh seafood and Malagasy specialities in sand floored restaurant and contemplate beautiful view from your hammock.Discover the island’s unique biodiversity with a guided nature walk or explore water still largely unexplored with guided snorkelling and private cruises. The friendly Akio Diving staff, professional and always available, will take you by the hand breathing underwater, and will make you live new experiences and unforgettable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Constance Tsarabanjina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lodge Tsarabanjina Hotel Tsarabanjina
- Constance Hotel Tsarabanjina