“Excellent quality & good sleep”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MrsPiket
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent quality & good sleep”
Reviewed 18 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Hopeville Guest House is located at 8-minutes walking distance of BGI airport and offers a superb apartment. You find the guest house close the airport and yet far enough to be quiet.

Our non-smoking double bedroom apartment was very well furnished and decorated. A living room with comfortable chairs & large flatscreen TV and a dining table & 4 chairs. A separate completely outfitted kitchen with fridge, washing machine & dryer, stove & oven, micro-oven and all the utensils to be needed. The entry room opens to a tiny terrace with table & chairs.

We had a separate bedroom with a good twin-bed & good bedlinen, dresser and wardrobe. A second separate bedroom with 2 single beds. A separate bathroom with washbasin, toilet & shower. Air-condition and ceiling fans are standard. Mosquito screens in all rooms. All was superbly clean and tidy. Staffs are friendly. Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and free parking.

The atmosphere in the Hopeville Guest House is pleasant and we had an excellent stay. Hopeville Is a superb value for money accommodation. Highly recommended.

Mary B
“Such a helpful and thoughtful owner and spotless accommodation”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment is in a quiet residential area with polite neighbours and easy access to roads and bus route. Hopeville is an easy walk to the airport which is not busy and airport noise was not an issue.

Heather, the owner, is amazingly helpful, kind and responsive. Her help to me went well beyond the call of duty, supporting me in setting up a meeting venue for a charity I am setting up. She left a selection of foods and drinks - very welcome after a long flight from the UK

The apartment is spotlessly clean and has everything a single person or a couple travelling would need to prepare their own meals. The air conditioning worked well as did all other equipment.

I was not looking for a beach holiday, but somewhere that was quiet, safe and comfortable. It was just what I needed. I intend to return.

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: overall look
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
simon7772...
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for airport overnight stay”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

House is in walking distance from airport. Kitchen well equipped. House very clean and very comfortable, air conditioned. Located in small residential complex. Owner extremely welcoming and helpful. This was perfect for our stay on Barbados.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location to airport
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Ingrid V
Trinidad
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Beautiful scenery . The place was clean, quiet with a top of the line decor, with complementary dessert and drinks. My friends and I had a wonderful time. We would definitely come again.. Thanks again Heather.

Travelling group: Friends
Missiey
“Mrs.”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I give this property a 5 star. Better service than a hotel. The price is so rite. Heathers hospitality , was above and beyond. I was here for crop over and it was so convince to everything and every parish. Everything was just a bus ride/ van away. It felt like home. The bed I slept like a baby . The kitchen , the whole house is beautifully done. It has everything you need. The wifi service was great!!!! The house keeping service is wonderful. Thank you Heather for a warm home feeling. I recommend this property !. I will be renting this again this year.

KathyCJul...
Mississauga, Canada
“A home away from home.”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I overnighted in Barbados on my way back to Canada after visiting my parents in St. Vincent. My husband found this guest house and was immediately drawn to it because of it's user friendly website and the excellent communication via email with staff. I was picked up and dropped off at the airport, so I did not have to worry about transportation. The guest house was beautiful! Everything I needed was at hand. I spent a relaxing, comfortable night and only wished I had more time to spend there. I would definitely take my family with me next time to enjoy this warm, friendly environment. I also enjoyed the friendly conversation I had with Heather, both form and to the airport. I will give this experience the highest possible rating and would recommend it to anyone.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm, cosy feeling, like home.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;