“Best vacations ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

stuartree...
London, United Kingdom
“Best vacations ever!”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

It was the first time I visited Greece with my family and we had really high expectations as all our friends kept telling us what a great island Lefkada is. Thankfully reality exceeded our expectations! Upon our arrival at Thalassa Mare villas, me and my family already felt welcomed by Yiannis and Aspasia. Peace, tranquility and relaxation can describe what is offered in those villas. I have never stayed in a place that is so clean and so well equipped. My 2 kids were playing around in this amazing garden while me and my wife could relax looking at the sea view right in front of us! Ideal retreat for perfect vacations! I definitely recommend this place, and I will make sure I return next year with my family and friends.Thank you Yiannis and Aspasia for all your great tips for Greek food delights and not only! Until next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bulfinsch...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Lefkada is beautiful! And you need a base to explore it. We chose this and we were right! Perfect villa, away from it all, spotless clean and wonderful hosts. Yiannis and Aspasia will accommodate you, so you'll feel like home. Go and have your fun, rent a car and go to all the nice beaches and Tavernas! If you didn't have the time to do your research, Yiannis will help you with perfect tips. Go to Porto Katsiki, Egremni, Micros Gialos, Amusso! Rent a boat in Nidri and have a Lunch in Vathi on Meganissi. Afterwards get your boat to a beach and have a swim. Drive around the Island and discover new places. Have a Lunch in Syvota and a Dinner in Kayra! Enjoy your day and always go back to your lovely villa! It's there and waiting for you as a calm harbour. And if you didn't get your dinner, walk by from Thalassa Mare to the Seven Islands Taverna for a perfect end of a lovely day! Book now!

Alper-Ozh...
Istanbul - Turkey
“PEACE, RELAX, FRIENDSHIP, HOSPITALITY”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

On the last October (2013) we stayed at Thallasa Mare Villas with 3 diffrerent families on three different villas. According to us :

About Location : The village of Lygia which located the villa is close to main attractions of the island. Lefkada town, Nidri or popular beaches can be reachable in short time by car. However especialy location of the villas is wonderful. It is near the sea. Far from noisy. Inside garden with a sea view you can feel yourself in peacful.

About Villas : Modern, well decorated, with the quality equipments you can reach all kinds of needs, Very comfortable beds. The cleanliness is definetly perfect.

Hospitality : The owners - Himonas Family are wonderful people. You can feel yourself at home with them. For every subject they are ready to help you. Honestly I have to state that the people wants to come again here especialy beacuse of the owners. Great hospitality.

The Final Words : Surely we will be there again and again. I2ve already make a new reservation for July 2014.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hospitality, Cleanlines, Location,
Travelling group: Arkadaşlarla
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bristol

Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Boston
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing