Hotels.com
Shane R
Melbourne, Australia
Very easy diving 😝
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Apr 2017
There are a fews steps in the place at 1 st look you think it suxs , but the staff , are so good with every thing , then you meet the bar staff are wow great , then you start diving , again the staff put your gear together for you , take your gear to and from the boat for you , change your tank , I not have a bad word to say , I was very happy with my stay there
Date of stay: March 2017
Room Tip:Β Has no tv , I loved that about the room , the bed was a bit hard , but I did say in a standard room
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
  • Hotels.com
    5.6 miles from Easy Diving and Beach Resort
    5.7 miles from Easy Diving and Beach Resort
    5.5 miles from Easy Diving and Beach Resort
    View more hotels in Sipalay
    All reviews welcome drink mini bar the entire staff reception area island hopping steps diving resort beach workout carl certification sink
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 10 March 2017

We stayed here for a week, and it might have been one of the best weeks in my life.
    Our room was a standard bungalow, about 100 healthy steps to and from the beach. The room were clean, had enough space and a terrace facing the sea.
    My boyfriend went diving everyday, I spent the days relaxing at the beach. It's an uncrowded white beautiful beach with a calm feeling about it.

Food in the resort is great and with a great variety of european, fish, seafood, thai and traditional filipino food. We never went hungry for a long time :)

In most places I have visited I have felt a bit dissapointed if the hotel shared the tip between the staff, because I have never felt that all of the staff deserves it. But here in Easy Diving, everyone makes an impact to your holiday. From the drivers, cleaners, kitchen staff, boat staff and dive masters - everyone works their hardets to make your holiday fantastic! The resort might be three star - but the service and quality is five star!

Thank you to the entire crew - I do believe we will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    2  Thank DeniseAnnaCarolin
    Reviewed 3 March 2017

I have been coming to Easy Diving since 2007 and just cannot fault it. It is the most beautiful part of West Negros and it has the most incredible sunsets. The bungalows are situated in the mountain sheltered by coconut trees, there are a lot of steps however without these, you would not be able to see the endless sea view from the terrace.

Date of stay: October 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank elsrandall
    Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Easy Diving for 5 days I February 2017. This place is nothing less than fantastic. A beautiful, well maintained and well managed resort. The bungalows are located in an coconut grove on the hillside which means that you have to exercise a lot by walking stairs while staying there :-)
    The room is spacious, the bed huge and the madrass good. The restaurant and bar is so cozy with wiew overlooking the sea.
    The staff is friendly and service minded. Tanya, the "customer manager", is professional and efficient in the most charming way.

We were only snorkeling while we were there. This is easy, just hop on one of the dive boast that leaves several times a day.

The only snake in this paradise that I can think of is that they gave us a sea view room with absolutely no view of the sea. This even though we had payed for this and especially mentioned it in the booking. They gave us another room from where there was a little glance of the sea.

Anyway we can only give Easy Diving our full recommendation.

Troels
    Denmark

Date of stay: February 2017
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Thank you Christian, Charity and all the staff at Easy Diving & Beach Resort for this year.

We will miss you dearly. You are still the best 3 stars hotell in the whole Sulusea. (Maybee in the world.)

After this premier flight back you have rised to 5 stars in my book. It's the first time we arrived in Bacolod with style.

What a great new transfer!

See you next year.

Mabuhay!

1  Thank Thomas E
    Reviewed 16 February 2017

I spent there almost a week. It appeared to be a nice and a very well organised resort.
    Excellent for relaxation (beach, sunbathing, diving, adventure trips both marine and on land, food).
    Quality vs. money = very good.

Date of stay: December 2016