Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Trip.com
£36
Breakfast included
£35
Breakfast included
Scuba D

Dive Safari - highly recommended!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jul 2017
It was like a jungle paradise, and spent the first day unwinding and chilled out on the beach, which was clean, safe and not touristy. The ideal dive resort and perfectly positioned and staff were polite, helpful not overpowering. Good airport transfer who welcomed me warmly despite my flight being very, very delayed. The dive shop was handy for any last minute items. But not a wide range. The rooms were clean, secure and had hangers to dry my gear. The dive safari was excellent, and saw the most amazing coral reefs, and wildlife, wildlife forever!!!!! Great group to dive with, everybody at AOW, relaxed and a lot of fun. Highly recommended place to stay and safe dive crew.
Date of stay: December 2016
Room Tip: They are all the perfect private bungalows and there are a lot of stairs.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    £17
      £17
    5.7 miles from Easy Diving and Beach Resort
    View more hotels in Sipalay
    All reviews welcome drink mini bar the entire staff reception area island hopping steps diving resort beach workout carl certification sink
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 May 2017

If you don't mind walking (up hill) a little to your cottage, or no phone in room. We chose not to have TV in our room. My wife (Negros Native) Maritess said but they don't have a pool, I answered the boys were the water every chance they had (snorkeling, Paddle boarding or Kayaking). They have two showers on the beach. It's a Scuba Paradise, the restaurant is absolute heaven and very reasonably priced. The staff were all excellent in every way. My two boys (12 & 14yrs) and I dived whenever and as much as we wanted. We usually Vacay at Key Largo Fla., what we spend there is considerably more than the plane tickets to Negros. Can't wait to spend at least a week next year. Easy Diving is a absolute Gem!!! I wouldn't spend my time writing this, but I feel beholden to the owners for allowing my family such a wonderful time.

Date of stay: April 2017
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Christian R, Inhaber at Easy Diving and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you so much George! See you next time!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights here with another couple in standard aircion rooms. This simple resort is set on a tree covered hillside with a large number of steps leading down to the beach , resteraunt and dive centre.
    The steps will keep you fit! Not suitable for those who have any disability or impairment. Look elsewhere, it is punishing if you have a room high up.
    We did have our bags taken up and down for us from the secured car park at the top. There is also an archery course there.
    The beach and surroundings are very nice with nice sand and trees for shade, and also a good number of Sun loungers and parasols and a few hammocks to use. You can walk the beach to the other resorts close by.
    We were greeted well upon arrival, WiFi is from a device you carry , that uses mobile internet. It worked ok.
    The best aspect of the resort for us was the high quality of the food. Finally I got a good breakfast in the Philippines! All the meals too we eat were of a greater quality than any experienced elsewhere in the Phil's , the fish is so fresh! Great choice in the menu too. The 5 of us were all very happy.
    We did not dive, but looking at the dive locations very nearby , it would seem to be great for this, over 40.
    We did snorkell and there is a good reef directly in front of the resort if you swim a few hundred yards out, through the shallows .
    We also found a local with a boat who took us out for 2 hrs for 1200 peso, which was cheaper than the resort. Some great snorkelling was done.
    All in all a positive experience here, and I would come back, especially if I learn to dive. Thankyou to the helpful staff.

Date of stay: April 2017
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

The best resort worldwide. The combination of dive shop, restaurant and rooms is simple fantastic. The staff is great, dive sites wonderful, food perfect. Was already 4 times here and will come back again.

Room tip: Bungalow No2
    Date of stay: January 2017
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

There are a fews steps in the place at 1 st look you think it suxs , but the staff , are so good with every thing , then you meet the bar staff are wow great , then you start diving , again the staff put your gear together for you , take your gear to and from the boat for you , change your tank , I not have a bad word to say , I was very happy with my stay there

Room tip: Has no tv , I loved that about the room , the bed was a bit hard , but I did say in a standard room
    Date of stay: March 2017
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed 10 March 2017

We stayed here for a week, and it might have been one of the best weeks in my life.
    Our room was a standard bungalow, about 100 healthy steps to and from the beach. The room were clean, had enough space and a terrace facing the sea.
    My boyfriend went diving everyday, I spent the days relaxing at the beach. It's an uncrowded white beautiful beach with a calm feeling about it.

Food in the resort is great and with a great variety of european, fish, seafood, thai and traditional filipino food. We never went hungry for a long time :)

In most places I have visited I have felt a bit dissapointed if the hotel shared the tip between the staff, because I have never felt that all of the staff deserves it. But here in Easy Diving, everyone makes an impact to your holiday. From the drivers, cleaners, kitchen staff, boat staff and dive masters - everyone works their hardets to make your holiday fantastic! The resort might be three star - but the service and quality is five star!

Thank you to the entire crew - I do believe we will be back!

Date of stay: February 2017