We have stayed one week in this 4-star hotel (in summer) This family-run hotel has excellent service, they really try hard to make everybody as comfortable as possible. The building and rooms are nice and exquisite and give you a nice special feeling.
Breakfast: Every day from 7.30 to 10.00. Very complete, nice selections of bread and a dedicated egg-chef which makes the eggs you like!
Afternoon-tea: Every day from 15.30-17.00 a selection of cake/pie and some hot extra (soup). Delicious to eat when you return from your long-day hike.
Dinner: Starting at 19.00. The menu is given at breakfast, everybody eats (almost) the same. We had some special wishes, which they accommodated very well! Service is what they do best! Not star-quality food but still good!
Room: The room is big enough with a good view of the mountains (with your own balcony). Try to get a higher floor. There is no AC and you won't find a clock in the room, try look at the church clock outside your window! Wifi works in the room.
Spa: Smaller-size pool, but with a grand wellness-part (3 types of sauna, feet-massage, resting rooms etc). Nice to relax! Only downside is the opening hours: until 19.00!
- Lot of flies! There are some horses living next to the restaurant, which attracts flies. These are not appreciated during your meal service!
- Church bells are ringing more than 60 times at 7.00 in the morning. This really wakes you up. If you like getting up really, fine..
- During our stay (in summer), 95% of the guests are 55+ of age. This gives a certain atmosphere.
Beginning of august, they will open a new rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel good, flourish, enjoy, experience This is the place where life, hearts and sun smile on you - more often than at any other place in Tyrol. Fiss is located on Tyrol's sunniest high plateau. Here comes the sun, also at the Chesa Monte itself. The cuisine guarantees the greatest pleasure, the atmosphere warms up the senses. The Chesa Monte is a family hotel with 26 rooms 21 suites and 5 apartments, very personal and with personality. We attach great importance to those small things that make you feel the sun in your heart: a kind word, a friendly smile, the heart-warming atmosphere, our individual care of our guests and above all the magic of nature. ...for holidays in nature and full of life You can visit us from December until Easter and from the middle of June until the end of October. The hotel is closed in May and November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Chesa Monte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.