“Best food in Supetar”
Review of Apinelo

Apinelo
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Supetar
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I'm on my seventh night in Supetar and decided to try out Apinelo. I only wished I'd come here sooner as it's the only place I've found that cooks genuinely fresh, tasty and inventive food. The menu is small and simple which is a rarity here but these guys just focus on doing a few dishes really well.
I had a fantastic fillet steak and my wife had ricotta stuffed chicken, we both agreed that it was the best food this week. The white wine was lovely and not served in annoying 100ml glasses plus excellent service.
Give it a try on your first night and go back regularly.

1  Thank jaymmu

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this place few times. They offer great burgers :) people are very nice and prices are good :)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Supetar for the afternoon - stayed in Postira- and ended upp at Apinelo: very nice place to sit and have a wonderful dinner; we had chicken, pasta and beef followed by chocolate cake that melted in our mouth... Super!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Probably the best burger in town. I eat here every day and every time i was delightfool .. they have nice position just near the church.. highly recomended...

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for Lunch here after a recommendation from their other family owned restaurant. All I can say is that the food and service made our day trip to Brac just amazing. The food was extremely fresh and the service was impeccable. The owner even offered to charge my iPhone for me while we were there eating. The steak was cooked to perfection, the spaghetti carbonara was better than Italy and the burgers were the best! We also tried the pancakes for dessert and were very impressed all round! Thanks for leaving a lasting impression of Brac for us.