US$188
US$155
Villa Midea(Supetar)
US$120
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$222
US$229
US$210
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscommon roomcozy atmosphereyoung peoplehaving funone nighta great staybeautiful islandtomomonkeysbeachesbracluxuryterracesea
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed hear for a week in June and I absolutely loved it. the highlight for me was meeting some of the most incredible people during my travels. the owners is such a relaxed vibe and ensure we had the best time.
Everyone is super relaxed and friendly (just like the island itself)
definitely recommend a stay if you are heading that way!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had a great stay at Funky Donkey this summer. Our private room was basic (and a little warm at times) but good value. The hostel is a short walk from the main town and near a stone beach. It had good communal areas and a is a great place to stay for those looking to socialise and meet other travellers as they organise daily tours and pub crawls. Saying that, we also found the hostel a great place to just chill out. The owners and Tomo went out of their way to help us and we felt very at home there. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I do a lot of hostel and have never had to leave, but no air conditioning and all night party with puking sucks. Then again maybe it's your thing. There are beds for 30 and only 3 combined shower bathrooms.
Do the math. The staff and owner really nice people, but I feel he can do more to make comfortable

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great atmosphere in the hostel, chilled out but a lot of fun. Good place to meet people and enjoy the island of Brac. Tours and excursions are available from here. Tommo the guy on the desk is an absolute legend! He will look after you, make sure you have a great stay and he basically laughs at everything! I mean what hostel have you been to where the (very friendly) owner turns up of an evening and shares a beer with you and plays Jenga? Exactly. Stay here!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed with Funkey Donkey for 2 weeks and I endured the most amazing experiences in that building with those people. Tomo and Vinko are lovely hosts, both hardworking and always make sure the guests got everything they need. It's more of a chilled vibe and a great place to get the opportunity to meet plenty of locals on Brač.
If high class luxury is your thing, then it's not for you, but if you can see pass that with all the vibes, then I highly recommend!! :-)
Summer 2018 awaits my return to Funkey Donkey!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo