I attended a wedding of a friend here and it was such a beautiful setting. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful, and the pool area was perfect for dancing late into the evening. We ate dinner out on the terrace on a long table in a nice shady spot, and the wedding itself took place in an intimate space, at the gates of the property. Lovely place and if it wasn't so far out of town I would definitely come back and stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn is a small traditional and family owned Cyprus inn and exclusive wedding venue.The inn stands on a bend on the west bank of the Dhiarizos river with views up the valley to the Troodos mountains and down the valley to the sea. Hemmed in by lemon and olive groves, it is a profusion of plants of every hue, from bougainvillea to fig trees and cool, grape covered dining terraces.The rustic surroundings offer the ideal place for your holidays away from the hustle and bustle of ordinary life, you can relax under the grapevine-covered terrace or by the swimming pool enjoying the sun.Located just after the village of Nikoklia, a peaceful village with traditional Cypriot charm and an air of sleepiness that makes you feel instantly at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Vasilias Nikoklis Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vasilias Nikoklis Hotel Nikoklia
- Vasilias Nikoklis Inn Cyprus/Nikoklia