Great value for money, but very dark and really cramped. For example, on the toilet your knees would touch the door. It was for three people but we managed to get four in. Fine for Disneyland but if you wanted to stay there a long time you might want to choose somewhere else. Also, the television has rubbish channels and the receptionist said our room was at 'the backside' of the hotel. So overall, excellent value for money but dark and cramped to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At just 3km from the town centre and a stone's throw from two major national highways, the Premiere Classe MLV - Torcy hotel puts you within easy reach of all that Torcy and the Marne-la-Vallée conurbation has to offer. There is a bus stop 500km from the hotel and two train stations within 3km of the hotel, providing service to Paris and other destinations in the Île-de-France region. Bussy-Saint-Georges is 5km to the east, and Saint Thibault des Vignes is 6km to the north on the A104 motorway. Chelles is 12km away via the A104 and D934 highways. Paris is 20km to the west on the A4 motorway and Charles de Gaulle Airport is 25km away, providing links to major French, European and international cities. The Premiere Classe MLV- Torcy hotel is in close proximity of many sites and activities. Within 4km of hotel is the Torcy Leisure Centre. With its horseback riding, tennis, volleyball, racket ball, golf, sailing, and other activities, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. There is a shopping centre 2km from the hotel and a cinema, nightclub and gaming centre within 12km. With a total of 69 rooms, including 3 single rooms, 10 double rooms, 10 twin rooms and 46 triple rooms, the Premiere Classe MLV - Torcy hotel can accommodate parties of different sizes and compositions. The hotel also has disabled rooms for booking. Operating hours are from 6:30 to 11:00 in the morning (8:00 to 11:00 on weekends) and from 17:00 to 21:00 in the afternoon. However, guests can check in 24 hours a day. The Premiere Classe MLV- Torcy has English and Spanish-speaking staff members on duty. Those arriving by car can use the hotel's parking free of charge and pet owners are welcome to stay at the hotel with their pets at no extra cost. Other amenities include air conditioning, newspapers, magazines, and free Wi-Fi access. Rooms are equipped with a work area and TVs, which come with Canal Plus and Canal Satellite channels and have built-in alarm clocks. A buffet-style breakfast is served every day between 6:30 and 10:00 during the week and between 7:00 and 10:00 at weekends. The Première Classe Marne la Vallée - Torcy Hotel offers the best rates for your hotel bookings in Marne la Vallée. Book now and discover the offers of the moment on our official website! By downloading the HotelForYou app (iOS, Android), you can book directly with your mobile. Search from among our Première Classe Hotels in Marne la Vallée. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premiere Classe Mlv - Torcy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee Torcy Hotel Torcy
- Premiere Classe Mlv - Torcy Marne-La-Vallee