The first time my son & I stayed there it was like new....that was in 2008, we stayed for 5 nights. But the next time we visited it had deteriated big time. The staff were sooo friendly but the rooms were in a really bad way. Luckily we were only there 2 nights this time but sorry to say we won't be going back. It's a shame as most of the Premier Class are really good...just needs a bit of money invested to bring it back up to the way it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At just 3km from the town centre and a stone's throw from two major national highways, the Premiere Classe MLV - Torcy hotel puts you within easy reach of all that Torcy and the Marne-la-Vallée conurbation has to offer. There is a bus stop 500km from the hotel and two train stations within 3km of the hotel, providing service to Paris and other destinations in the Île-de-France region. Bussy-Saint-Georges is 5km to the east, and Saint Thibault des Vignes is 6km to the north on the A104 motorway. Chelles is 12km away via the A104 and D934 highways. Paris is 20km to the west on the A4 motorway and Charles de Gaulle Airport is 25km away, providing links to major French, European and international cities. The Premiere Classe MLV- Torcy hotel is in close proximity of many sites and activities. Within 4km of hotel is the Torcy Leisure Centre. With its horseback riding, tennis, volleyball, racket ball, golf, sailing, and other activities, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. There is a shopping centre 2km from the hotel and a cinema, nightclub and gaming centre within 12km. With a total of 69 rooms, including 3 single rooms, 10 double rooms, 10 twin rooms and 46 triple rooms, the Premiere Classe MLV - Torcy hotel can accommodate parties of different sizes and compositions. The hotel also has disabled rooms for booking. Operating hours are from 6:30 to 11:00 in the morning (8:00 to 11:00 on weekends) and from 17:00 to 21:00 in the afternoon. However, guests can check in 24 hours a day. The Premiere Classe MLV- Torcy has English and Spanish-speaking staff members on duty. Those arriving by car can use the hotel's parking free of charge and pet owners are welcome to stay at the hotel with their pets at no extra cost. Other amenities include air conditioning, newspapers, magazines, and free Wi-Fi access. Rooms are equipped with a work area and TVs, which come with Canal Plus and Canal Satellite channels and have built-in alarm clocks. A buffet-style breakfast is served every day between 6:30 and 10:00 during the week and between 7:00 and 10:00 at weekends. The Première Classe Marne la Vallée - Torcy Hotel offers the best rates for your hotel bookings in Marne la Vallée. Book now and discover the offers of the moment on our official website! By downloading the HotelForYou app (iOS, Android), you can book directly with your mobile. Search from among our Première Classe Hotels in Marne la Vallée. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Premiere Classe Mlv - Torcy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee Torcy Hotel Torcy
- Premiere Classe Mlv - Torcy Marne-La-Vallee