We came to the Chateau by chance - a thunderstorm had knocked out the electricity at our accommodation near Mont Saint Michel. What a find! The Chateau is beautiful as was our room - the Marquis bedroom. Comfortable and beautiful at the same time. Perfect. Regnis was a font of information, friendly and entertaining. He directed us to the Hotel Croix d'Or in Avranche for dinner where we had a superb meal. We will return and be sharing this will all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18kms away from Mont Saint Michel the chateau is still a family home. Built in 1763, it sits in a quiet park with lakes, island, age old trees. The interior boasts super carved wood panels, parquets floors, period antiques, family portraits blending harmoniously with modern comfort and stylish bathrooms. Your hosts, Nicole and Regis, will welcome you as friends and share the enjoyment of their home. Breakfast included in rate. Non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau de Bouceel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bouceel Vergoncey, Normandy, France
- Chateau De Bouceel Hotel Vergoncey