- Comfortable and cheap. Typical Formule 1.
- close to main roads. Somewhat convenient to shopping.
- Showers and toilets clean.
- Parking was limited on day we were there and spaces very small even for our little Peugeot. Had a tradesman van next to ours in the morning and a dent in my passenger door.
- not much in terms of insulating from floor to floor. Could hear everything going on upstairs. Ugh. Didn't stop until close to midnight and we had early start so wasnt a great sleep.
When booked this saw there were a few other F1s around the area within 20 or 30 miles so maybe if you want a good sleep try a different one. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking