We stayed here overnight on a long layover from Munich airport. The Movenpick, for a fee, provides a shuttle van to pick up and return guests to the airport. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the airport. We arrived well before check in time, but the hotel was able to have a room cleaned and ready for us within one hour. It is easy to take a bus from near the hotel to the Hallbergmoos train stop to easily get into central Munich. The partner day ticket is about 20 Euros for all day and up to five persons transportation. The hotel room was very comfortable as was the well-laid out bathroom that included a rubber duck. The Hotel Movenpick is very convenient for a long airport layover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bavaria. The Movenpick Hotel Munchen-Airport offers diverse possibilities for rest and relaxation on the one hand, and the best connections to this outing and shopping paradise on the other. Whether on business or private, you will certainly be well looked after here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Munchen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Munchen Airport
- Moevenpick Hotel Hallbergmoos