From being dropped off after a busy day working the lady on reception was very friendly compared to the Movenpick we had stayed in in Munster. She was clearly in pain with her back but continued to chat to us with a smile and ask continuously if there was anything else she could do for us. Great rooms with nice Zen style furnishings and we even had a little balcony. Comfortable beds, the only thing as in most German hotels are the pillows which are not great. We ate at the hotel both for dinner which offered a great selection of all types of food including a buffet which you could have. The restaurant staff were excellent at both dinner and breakfast which again had a great variety and very fresh. We took the shuttle bus the hotel run to the airport. I would say this hotel offers very good value. Good proximity to the airport and very friendly. Would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bavaria. The Movenpick Hotel Munchen-Airport offers diverse possibilities for rest and relaxation on the one hand, and the best connections to this outing and shopping paradise on the other. Whether on business or private, you will certainly be well looked after here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Munchen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Munchen Airport
- Moevenpick Hotel Hallbergmoos